Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here she is - Crisfield's 2010 - 2011 Miss Crustacean...

Crisfield's 2010 - 2011 Miss Crustacean

"Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?"  ~ Benjamin Franklin

I don't have a lot of time but as promised, I proudly introduce you to the newly-crowned 2010-2011 Miss Crustacean. Congratulations Colbi Lynn Swift!


Kaylin Henderson gives Miss Crustacean a congratulatory hug after being named 1st runner-up.

I am backtracking here...here is Miss Crustacean, still overwhelmed.



And here are some extras...




What wonderful ambassadors we have for the coming year.


Congratulations to the new 2010-2011 Miss Crustacean! 


This pageant was a wowzer! I can't say it enough - we have a cornucopia of talent in Crisfield. I was proud of each and every contestant, and what a show they put on for the audience. Everyone was a winner in my book! And I am certain the judges had a most difficult time deciding who would wear the coveted crown. 

Thanks to pageant directors Bonnie Townsend and Kathy Crockett for all their hard work - you rock!  Thanks, too, to all the volunteers and sponsors who made this another pageant to remember.

Remember, due to all that is going on this weekend, I will not get the rest of the photos uploaded until late next week - unless I get caught up. If I get a chance I will give you a sneak peek at some of the weekend Crab Derby daily events. If so, they will will be mixed in with already scheduled posts, so keep looking.

Read coverage of the pageant in the September 8, edition of the Crisfield-Somerset County Times.

1 comment:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looked like an awesome evening of talent and beauty - great shots, Patty!