Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Crisfield Hard Crab Derby races - 2010 - part 2

Crisfield Hard Crab Derby races - 2010 - part 2
I have been in Bel Air for the past few days - fooled you, and you thought I was at home; oh, the miracle of advanced posting on Blogger. I will be working on boat docking photos tomorrow, so they should post on Thursday. In the meantime, here are some more photos from the Crisfield crab races. I have included the photos that I ran last week in case anyone missed them.

 Members of the American Legion arrive with bushels of numbered crabs...





Crabs are placed into the shoots...













































































Let me end with two photos of fresh steamed crabs available on the fairgrounds on Saturday during Crab Derby.

No comments: