Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wedding Crasher

Weddings in Crisfield
"All you need is love."

There have been many times in my career that I have passed a wedding and hit my breaks to snap a few photos of the before or after happenings. I can't pass up a pretty dress or the promise of two lives about to begin a journey. Many of you have seen the birthday party photos of Ruth Ella Hill who recently turned 100. A young 100, I might add. While photographing her party, held in the Crisfield Community Center, I ran into a wedding being held on the opposite side of the building. Naturally I did not have a lot of time and as a courtesy to  paid photographers, I shoot quickly and stay out of their way.



Congratulations!

1 comment:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I have been watch 4 weddings UK and USA edition. Do they screen it at your place?