Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Heath's Crab Pots - Crisfield 2010 Business of the Year

Heath's Crab Pots - Crisfield 2010 Business of the Year
Sometimes you get ahead of yourself and sometimes you get behind and sometimes you just file things away and forget about them.  I really didn't forget this photo. It was included in the slide-show that I posted on the Chamber's annual banquet. When I do slide-shows I don't do as much writing which is good because though I can write well when not hurried, I am mostly always hurried and therefore write in a sloppy manner that would drive even a bad English professor up the wall. But I am 90% photographer, and having worked for newspapers that in the old days had copy editors that eye-balled everything multiple times before it went to press, I am a little lazy in the grammar department. Did I get a "C" on that paragraph?



Eddie and Sue, there has been a note on my desk since January 2011, to post this photo in a separate post. I finally dug down to the end of my note-pile and so here you are...Congratulations to Eddie and Sue Heath of Heath's Crab Pots in Crisfield, the recipients of the 2010 Crisfield Area Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year award. An award well deserved. Thank you for all you do for our town.


No comments: