Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 Marion Strawberry Festival - File photo

File photo-Marion Strawberry Festival
If you pay attention to the credits under photos in newspapers, you may have noticed that on occasions no credit is given to the photographer. Instead you see the words "File photo,"  a term used in the newspaper business to preview an upcoming event, go with a story line, or announce breaking news. Since I have been backed up editing photos and taking a little time for myself, I decided to pull from my files. In this case, I am previewing the upcoming Strawberry Festival.  I recently announced the date of the festival but thought I should make another announcement for those of you who may have missed it. It is never too late to make plans. It is going to be a great weekend.


 File photo

Shown with our happy strawberry mascot is Allison Castellana, our event coordinator. She has a great venue for this years festival, so much, it will be a two day affair this year, so make your plans now.


 Visit Crisfield Events for applications and venue.

No comments: