Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011 Crisfield National Hard Crab Derby

Crisfield National Hard Crab Derby Schedule 

Once again, I have to remind everyone that I can not help with vacation information for 2012. I will be out of Crisfield on and off most of the season, covering other events that will be sure to please my viewers. Like most of you, I make my plans early. This 2012 Labor Day weekend, I will be at the Gaylord National Resort at National Harbor, MD, enjoying Abbey Road on the River, a Beatles tribute festival. More that 75 bands from around the world will be performing. Dates: August 30 - September 3. Five days of peace, love, and rock-n-roll. How could I not? Check it out here.



Crab Derby is not until Labor Day, but all around the country, and in some instances, outside the country, people are making plans to attend Crab Derby, a true Americana event that dates back 47 years. From the Miss Crustacean pageant to the boat docking contest that honors our working watermen, the entire family will enjoy the 64th National Hard Crab Derby, held at Somers Cove Marina.






No comments: