Thursday, February 3, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday. Stay safe!

Super Bowl Sunday in Crisfield


A message from Chief Mike Tabor of the Crisfield Police Department: 

"I would like to remind everyone to have a safe and enjoyable Super Bowl Sunday and to be sure to have a designated driver. Police will be out in force this Sunday to ensure the safety of everyone on the road. Thank you and enjoy the Super Bowl, I hope your team wins!"

Seriously, make sure you plan your evening around safety. Billie's Big City Cab Company will be giving rides all evening - around six-bucks for just about anywhere in Crisfield. Give a call for prices and reserve a ride - 410.968.1008. I will be out and about at the American Legion, Elks Lodge, and Maho's taking Super Bowl photos, so if anyone needs a ride before I leave, please ask. Those who have my cell number can call me.

For those who are staying in, the Pizza Shoppe wants to let you know that they are making homemade two-foot sub rolls that will feed 30-40 people. They must be ordered and paid for in advance. Give Billie a call at 410.968.0333.

Maho's is offering a Super Bowl buffet for 7.99 with two-dollar beers all night.  

Not a football fan? Get out for a quite dinner at one of our many restaurants.

Have a good time, but safety first! 

I hope your team wins too.  

No comments: