Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jenkins Creek

Jenkins Creek in Crisfield

"Photography concentrates one's eye on the superficial. For that reason it obscures the hidden life which glimmers through the outlines of things like a play of light and shade. One can't catch that even with the sharpest lens." ~ Franz Kafka

One of the most photogenic areas in Crisfield, other than my secret places, is Jenkins Creek. I have taken numerous photos of Jenkins Creek, this one filtered for your Tuesday viewing enjoyment. Jenkins Creek is just a short bike ride from Crisfield. I hope you visit.  The best time to capture a blue sky is early morning. The sunsets are awesome. Bring a tripod, or just a fishing pole.

3 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

Neat effect. I think I'll bring a tripod and skip the fishing.

aurbie said...

Thanks Rebecca. Come visit.

Lew said...

Love the effect in this one! You do live in a beautiful place!