Saturday, September 5, 2009

NIght Lights

Since I love carnivals so much, thought I would share a few photos I took at our Crab Derby Fair this evening.

This is our Little Miss Somerset County Fair Queen.

Look at that moon!

The carnival workers offered to take me up on the Ferris wheel for a night shot. When I am working I can't really enjoy anything that should be fun. However, I am enjoying it now. Pretty view, isn't it?

Thanks to Sherwood Amusements for being so accommodating. I enjoyed talking to the workers.

4 comments:

RedLan said...

Perfect shots Patty. I love the photo of the moon and the night colors of carnival

Patience-please said...

As always, a TREAT to visit your blog!

~JarieLyn~ said...

What the heck is the ride in the middle photo? It's a really great shot. It looks like a wild ride. And yes, the view is very pretty from the ferris wheel, which by the way is my most terrifying ride.

The queen of the derby looks very young. What is the age group for the queen?

gigi said...

What a thought to be able to take such a great picture from the top! Awesome.