Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goodbye Elizabeth Long - You Did a Great Job!

Tonight I got to take photos of the dress rehearsal for our Miss Crustacean pageant. Of course, I can't show you any photos of the actually rehearsal, but I can share this photo of our outgoing Miss Crustacean Elizabeth Long (I don't think it gives anything away). She did a wonderful job this past year, and now she is off to college.



Thanks Elizabeth. It was a pleasure photographing you at all of the events around the county. You were always pleasant, charming, and had a wonderful smile. You represented us in a most professional manner. Tomorrow night, you will hand over your crown.

Good luck to all the contestants. You did a fantastic job at rehearsal!

Oh, I also took this photo of two of the ladies who work really hard to put this pageant together. And I think I see a Little Miss and Miss Crustacean in the making.

3 comments:

~JarieLyn~ said...

That's really nice. You sure do have a lot of happenings in your town. Very interesting stuff going on.

Bagman and Butler said...

Love it as usual. I'm glad you are able to share your job with us...I always wonder what even better shots the editor gets first dibs on..

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2009/09/rab_04.html

Hi Patty, I saw these crab shells and told meself to take a photo for you.

Cheers,

Ann