Saturday, December 25, 2010

Goofy and Mickey Mouse join Santa in Crisfield on Christmas Eve

Goofy and Mickey Mouse join Santa in Crisfield on Christmas Eve
Every year on Christmas Eve, Harvey Linton of Linton's Seafood, hosts Santa and friends in front of his beautifully decorated house. People love to drive by to see the cheerful trio in front of the holiday lights. Those who stop get candy and a last chance to tell Santa what they want for Christmas.


 Thanks again, Harvey and family for another festive Christmas at your house.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped make Christmas a little brighter for many families this year. I have a secret list of people in my head who have given, wanting no recognition. That's where that list will stay, but I gotta say that it is people like you who make me proud to be a Crisfielder.  Bless you, everyone!




No comments: