Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Snow

First Snow
The first photo should have been taken on a tripod, but I was coming back from a party and have to admit I was lazy and took this photo from my car window. The reason I took this photo was because it started snowing - not a lot, not even enough for the snow to show up without using my tripod and some fancy settings. So I had to butcher the snow photo by using a flash, something professionals don't do to Christmas light photos. But you can see the first snow flakes of the season in the second photo. The snow quickly turned into rain, but for moment it was beautiful against the backdrop of the colorful lights, at least in person. Before Christmas, I will get a good photo of this house, along with others so that you may enjoy the lights of Crisfield throughout the season.


No comments: