Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday flowers

Flowers in Crisfield

“See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls.” ~ Mother Teresa


These tiny while flowers are growing in our yard. I am not sure what they are but the they are usually full of all kinds of winged creatures.


The honeybees seemed to be on the other side where the light was not as good. Perhaps I will shoot them another day. Since I was headed out with only my 70-200 lens I quickly shot what was there and moved on. I do love honeybees. When we lived in Georgia, we kept 3 hobby-hives. Sometimes we would bring our chairs out and sit near the hives and watch their comings and goings.
It is indeed soul-enriching to be still and enjoy the silence of nature.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful! love nature for sure. some kind of daisy I would think??