Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is Crisfield...

playing music in Crisfield

"A painter paints pictures on canvas.  But musicians paint their pictures on silence."  ~ Leopold Stokowski


Sitting on top of Captain's Galley Condominiums, enjoying a little music. It doesn't get any better than this, folks. I think the photo says it all.

I have been so busy I forgot to mention that the annual Wheels on the Waterfront Classic Car Cruise-in  will be held this Saturday, July 31, on the very road beneath this happy musician. Also enjoy wine-tasting at the Olde Crisfield Crab and Steak House. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

nice muscles. Hope he has slapped on plenty of sun block.

I think I have become a cougar.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Will that guy be there with his banjo!
<><

aurbie said...

It looks like this banjo player has some fans. He is is a cutie-pie.