Thursday, July 1, 2010

4th Friday in Crisfield

 "The Time Lords are a very meticulous people; you have to be when you live as long as we do." ~ The Doctor


The 4th Friday in Crisfield, a evening of shopping and music was actually last Friday. For the first time, I am running ahead of myself, using Blogger's advanced posting system. Here it is July, already. Soon, it will be the Dog Days of August, and before you know it, it will be 2011. I wonder if I can post that far in advance?

Stores were open late.


People enjoyed watching other people enjoying the evening.


A stroll is always fun.


 Even the museum was busy.


Cherry Bud entertained on the Crisfield city dock.

 Would you like a little wine with your music?


I spy a cute little girl...




Uh, oh. Someone spies me.


Dancing with dad.


I could tell we were in store for a beautiful sunset.


Billie cuts up.


I cut up with John Tawes.


And Eddie Heath...


"Sittin on the bench at the bay..."


"Would you dance with me, John Phoebus?" Good photo, Tim. And it's in focus.


Some people came by water.

Some people enjoyed the music from their cars.

For some, a blanket worked just fine.

And before the light turned into darkness, we all enjoyed a beautiful sunset.

3 comments:

Pixel Chic said...

These are beautiful! Great job!

aurbie said...

Thanks Pixel Chic. I will stop by and visit.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Oh what fun! I felt like I was there.
<><