Saturday, October 24, 2009

Crabs Anyone?

I popped into Glenwood Evans in Crisfield the other day to see how the crab catch was going. Pretty good, from the looks of things. This is the best time of year for crabs. They are fat and juicy. Yum.









Thanks to the nice folks at Glenwood Evans (that's Bob Evans on the far left - he is a hard worker) who let the press tromp around. Sometimes I run into our local TV people there. Visitors can watch all the activity from the city dock. Great picture taking, especially at sunset.

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Dinner time! Wait a minute, are all those baskets filled with crabs? Wow! You've got a whole latte shellfish there in Crisfield!

Snooty Primadona said...

Oh, be still my heart! I can't imagine living somewhere so close to this. The pictures are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

They gotta be good, fresh hum,hum,love um.
QMM

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness....Crabs.....
Makes my mouth water!!
Have a Great Day!!
Love,
Marilyn

Suburban Girl said...

Ooohh, yes I'd like some please. You captured them beautifully.

Unknown said...

There is a heap of colors in a basket of crabs. How beautiful! and yummy! and clickity! and leggy! MMMM!
Thank you Patty.

Jackie said...

I can see that I'm going to be at your blog for a while....can't leave. Too many beautiful photos to peruse!! :))
My husband wants to go to Maine...and stay a while...and enjoy lobsters...and the other delicious seafood delacies there.
I would love to see the Northeast...period! We have been to Connecticut..and it was lovely...
I like the black and white shots you used here..