Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Little Light on Posts This Week...

I was busy all weekend and this week I have jury duty - possibly through Friday. I have some photos form the Watermen's Festival I want to get up as well as photos from a visit from our governor. So be patient.

"It is not only his [the juror's] right, but his duty . . . to find the verdict according to his own best understanding, judgment, and conscience, though in direct opposition to the direction of the court." ~ John Adams

Filtered flag photo - Crisfield.

2 comments:

A Scattering said...

This is a very moving post. The honour and responsibility of being a juror is such an important part of the fabric of justice. And the flag is the perfect compliment for it. Gray is pretenting to have hurt feelings. We were away for 3 days and his "Aunt" Wendy spoiled him silly but still he piles on the guilt....

Joanne said...

Hm, an interesting diversion to your days, I'd imagine. Enjoy!