Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Somerset County Election 2010

Congratulations to all the winners in the 2010 election.
Candidates and their supporters have worked long and hard over the past several months.  Tonight marked the end of a long trail for many, and the beginning of a new trail for others. As in everything, there are losers and winners.  As of this posting, I do not have the final tallies. My job is to document in photos, not report. To those who won, congratulations! To those who lost, you fought well and you can be proud of your hard work, and of the people who supported you. 

To our new leaders, I know you will do your best for the people of Somerset County.  I look to forward to photographing all of you in the future.

Below are random photos, a sort of photo-essay, that I took around town today, along with photos of the tally count at Woodson Elementary School. Thank you to the election officials at both Woodson Elementary School and Crisfield High School for letting me  photograph one of our greatest privileges. 

























No comments: