Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day from Crisfield

Happy Veteran's Day from Crisfield
 "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." ~ Elmer Davis



I have been busy, so I won't have any photos posted from Veteran's Day 2010, for a few days. I can show you a few photos taken at the Crisfield Elks Lodge Veteran's Day breakfast last year. This is a yearly event, and they always do a wonderful job.


Veterans, America is proud of you. Those may be few words but they are heartfelt. As many people know, my husband is a USMC combat veteran of  the Vietnam Nam War. He is my personal hero, but we have many heroes in Crisfield. And what an honor it is to be in their presence any day of the year. Never fail to thank a veteran when you see one.



Be sure and come back for this year's photos.

No comments: