Monday, November 15, 2010

Glenwood Evans

Glenwood Evans 

I have a confession to make, and I hope the smiling face of Lloyd, an employee at Glenwood Evans, will make it easier for me. My confession: I am going to Rome, Italy.  By the time you read this I will have been back for several days.  I know. You thought I was making all these posts in the wee hours of the night. Well, some actually were posted in the wee hours of the night, like this one, taken yesterday on October 23, and posted in the "present" - October 24,  at 2:17 a.m. for "future" viewing at 3:11 a.m. on November 15. Is time relative to Blogger? Is light the only constant? I think even Blogger would have confused Einstein.

No matter how I manipulate time on Blogger,  there is always catching up to do. Speaking of catching up, I love to go down to Glenwood Evans and see what the waterman are catching. I "caught" Lloyd waiting for the next work boat to come in. Thanks Lloyd. I knew that smile would come in handy.

I am leaving with many photos still sitting in folders. If you have been looking for something and have not seen it, stay tuned. I will eventually get around your event.

No comments: