Thursday, November 25, 2010

From our town to yours...two greetings

Happy Thanksgiving from Crisfield

"Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude."  ~ E.P. Powell


The reason I have two greetings for you is because I had already pre-posted the first greeting. On Nov 23, I took a quick shot of my neighbor's house for a future post and after looking at it, decided it would make a nice Thanksgiving greeting. My neighbor decorates for everything, and it is always a joy driving by his house. Thanks, Tommy. Notice the almost-full moon peeking through the clouds? Quote is by Wilbur Nesbit.



1 comment:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Patty, belated Thanksgiving wishes to you and Larry. Your neighbor's house was very nicely decorated. We are celebrating the holiday weekend visiting my cousin in Norcross, GA and had dinner yesterday in Decatur, GA. One of these months we may actually stay home for awhile. Next weekend, we will be in RI for our grandson's 4th birthday!