Saturday, November 20, 2010

The people who give back to our community...

Crisfield American Legion

"Charity and personal force are the only investments worth anything." ~ Walt Whitman

Just before Halloween (I told you I was running behind in my posts), I popped in at the Crisfield American Legion and decided to take a few photos.  The Elks Lodge, American Legion, VFW,  Lions Club, Masonic Lodge,  and Salvation Army, are a few of the charitable organizations who give back to the community throughout the year. It is these organizations and the many volunteers who make me proud to be a Crisfielder. 










The "Golden Girls" have their own table.


And just to prove the dateline...

No matter what area you live in, you can always join one of our Crisfield organizations. They welcome new members!

No comments: