Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bel Air, Md. Snow - Yes Another Post...

Because the weather is so much better in Crisfield. On Saturday, I posted our tiny little snow storm. On Friday, our son, who lives in Bel Air, sent us a photo of his snow. If you go back and read the post you will see that I posted the photo for all the Bel Air/Harford County people who just love Crisfield. I am amazed, when shooting assignments for the newspaper, how many Bel Air people I meet.

I received a few more photos this morning and thought I would post them. I filtered the Bel Air photos.


So would you rather be in Bel Air?






Or would you rather be in Crisfield? I took these photos today.


“Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, "I'm going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that's tough. I am going to snow anyway.” ~ Maya Angelou

6 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

The evening news is now on in the background. Lots of folks are getting lots of snow!
Brenda

Gordon said...

I think I'll keep Florida. Maybe I'll have a white beach sand Christmas.
Hello, Patty. You should come down here and take some photos.

Barry said...

Bel-Air and Crisfield look like two different countries!

Do you ned a passport to get from one to the other?

aurbie said...

Barry: Bel is a fun place but it is so good to get back to Crisfield. No passport needed my Canadian friend. Just enough gas in your car to get you three hours North/Northwest.

aurbie said...

Gordon: I would love to be in Florida now catching fish with you. St. Augustine is much like Bel Air (except for the weather)- a wonderful place with a million things to do and see. it's the darned traffic that I hate. Seriously, we have no traffic in Crisfield. Except for the bay, the great people, and the small town atmosphere, that is the best thing about living here.

Suburban Girl said...

One of my very best friends from college lives in Bel Air! I don't get there enough.