Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hagerstown Maryland EMS

Hagerstown Maryland EMS
I had to snap these two photos of a Hagerstown, Maryland EMS truck, taken sometimes in the late evening hours. I assume we were in Hagerstown, but when not driving locations are of no importance to me.  The two people in the first photo were headed to the entrance of the store as the driver of the EMS truck (shown in second photo) was retuning to the vehicle, following a quick stop.

We should all take a moment to appreciate our local EMS, fire departments, and our city and county law enforcement officials for always being there for us in our times of need, whether we are at home, or traveling. Whenever I see any type of emergency or law-enforcement vehicle on the road, it gives me a sense of security. I know that, regardless of what is happening in Washington, this is one part of our government that never fails us. Thank you to EMS and fire department members all over the country, and to our state and local law-enforcement officials.




No comments: