Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kitty's Kafe' Cake Tasting Party to benefit the Crisfield Cat Shelter

Kitty's Kafe' Cake Tasting Party to benefit the Crisfield Cat Shelter
I guess I have made our cat Skipper, the town cat-crier for all things "Crisfield Cat Shelter." He does love cake. In fact, he likes just about anything. 


Don't miss this fun event. The last pancake and waffle breakfast was "shades of IHOP." They do a great job, and this is for a good cause. Admission is only $5.00, and includes samples of all cakes, along with complimentary coffee or tea. You can also buy homemade cakes, and there will be a Bath & Body raffle. Pick up advance tickets at Gordon's, or just show up. I will be there! No Skipper, you can't go, but I will save you a piece of cake.

1 comment:

Cynthia L. H. said...

That sounds fun! Cake! ;^D
Wish I could be there! Enjoy it for me!!! ;^)