Monday, April 11, 2011

Calling Delmarva Girl Scouts - 2011 announcements

Calling all Delmarva Girl Scouts
I try to keep my blog focused on Crisfield events, but I also like to give visitors to our town ideas for side-trips around Somerset County, after you have eaten your way through Crisfield, shopped in our stores, toured or fished the bay on our many tour and head boats, and enjoyed the beauty of a working water town, of course. 

I get a lot of requests to cover events outside of Somerset County. If I covered them all, I would eventually end up in Annapolis or Washington, D.C. - or who knows where? Having covered assignments all over the country and abroad, I now like to keep my borders small. I am after all - retired?


I also get hundreds of requests to post events happening outside of Crisfield, but with little or no spare time, I keep my blog request-postings within a different border, that being what is important to people who live within Crisfield and Somerset County. Don't get me wrong. Every event is important, and if I were not a retired one-woman show, I could easily expand,  but I do have to pick and choose, depending on my time schedule.


That brings me to the title of this post. Girl Scouts are always important, so in honor of Girl Scouts everywhere, here are 3 announcements. As you can see from the first announcement, I was late in posting - I read the email, meant to get back to it, and forgot it until I stumbled upon it while looking for another email, but as you can see, there is another cheerleader clinic coming up in May.








No comments: