Monday, January 31, 2011

Crisfield Elks Lodge events for February 2011

Crisfield Elks Lodge events for February 2011
The Crisfield Elks Lodge #1044 would like
to remind you of the following February events.

Sunday, February 6: Super Bowl Party - starts at 6:00 p.m.

Saturday, February 12: Locks of of Love dinner at 6:00 p.m. - cutting at 7:00 p.m.

Friday, February 18: Bounty of the Bay oyster dinner at 6:00.  Remember the last one? Yum.

The Elks Lodge was packed with people enjoying fresh oysters. There were so many people they ran out of oysters, but the supply was quickly replenished.

Bingo!
Image courtesy of Elks Lodge

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey Patty,
Just sat down and realized how long it's been since I've read anyone else's blog!

As I was scrolling through older posts, I saw how supportive you were while I was at school. Your comment on one of my posts left me feeling disappointed in myself, as you said "don't get too busy and forget about us!"

Boy, does life sneak up on you, especially right after you graduate college. I noticed my blog kind of dropped off after I created my photo website, www.jessicasheaphotography.com.

It's kind of a double edged sword, as I haven't been shooting much lately, therefore don't have much to post. But I think that'll all be changing here shortly, as I'm moving to Va Beach!

So long story short, I just wanted to thank you for always being so supportive and helpful, and giving me a kick in the butt lately! Keep up the great work, as always :)