Monday, July 25, 2011

Around the Crisfield City Dock

Around the Crisfield City Dock
I have several places that I like to haunt for photos. Most of my followers know them as Jenkins Creek, within walking distance from my home, Small Boat Harbor, a short bike-ride away, the city and county docks, a stone's throw from everything else, and of course, Brick Kiln Beach - throw another stone. Then there is my secret place whose location I never reveal because if you knew about it, it would not be my secret place, would it? Although Crisfield loves to share their beautiful scenic bounty, we like to keep a few things to ourselves. Oh come on, you do that, too.

Anyway, I took a few photos at, and around, the city dock and from Captain's Galley, a great place to visit in the late afternoons and evenings.









And as always, I run into people I know.


 Nothing like ice cream on these hot afternoons.

No comments: