Monday, July 4, 2011

2011 Crisfield Freedom Fest fireworks

2011 Crisfield Freedom Fest fireworks, Maryland Army National Guard 229th Army Band
Everyone had a great time at the 3rd annual Freedom Fest. The Maryland Army National Guard 229th Army Band (shown in a few of the photos) provided patriotic entertainment before the fireworks. Since I am really, really retired, I will work on photos shot earlier in the evening later this week. I have some good ones, so stay tuned. More fireworks, too, but I may save those for file photos. Or maybe use more in my next post. I love having no rules.


Thank you to everyone who helped make this a successful event. What would we do without our volunteers?


Graphic intense so expect long load times, depending on your Internet. As you can see, I shot these photos from various locations to make it less boring for you, the viewer. I got my exercise in, too.































Mr Tawes, you were a real  trooper. Thank you Sir, for your service to our country. And the same to all our veterans and active service men and women. Without your sacrifices, this evening may have never happened.


2 comments:

Shining Windows said...

really really great shots Patty! you have captured the spirit of the 4th of July!!!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Belated July 4th wishes, Patty - Fantastic shots made me wish we were there...wait, your photos made it feel like we WERE there!