Friday, April 9, 2010

Watermen's Inn gearing up for the season in Crisfield, Maryland

“Spring  has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke


 All over the Eastern Shore, businesses are gearing up for the spring and summer months. In the below photo, a painter at Watermen's Inn is doing a little sprucing up on the outside of the building.


Watermen's Inn, located at  901 West Main Street, phone 410.068.2119, is one of the many restaurants in Crisfield offering up mouth-watering menus. Come early, stay late, and sample all that Crisfield has to offer.

Note: Reservations at Watermen's, especially on the weekends, are recommended. Call for seasonal hours.

Another note: Beginning in June, I will be sprucing up my blog. I will be bringing you shopping tips, restaurant reviews - with the help of Crabby Crab - highlighting places to stay, and keeping you abreast of all things "Crisfield" in a more professional manner.

I want to thank all of my  followers.  I don't get a lot of posts, and I don't know who most of you are, although many of you email me with kind words, but my site meter tells me that Crisfield has a lot of fans. I truly appreciate the following that I have amassed over the past year, and it will be a pleasure to make your time here more enjoyable and more informative.

2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Fantastic shot. I really need to get to Crisfield this summer.
<><

Pauline said...

I'm sure "foreigners" will still enjoy visiting you after your makeover, Patty.