Saturday, April 17, 2010

Take a ride on the Stephen Thomas Cruise Ship

“This time, like all times, is a good time, if we but know what to do with it.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


Captain Thomas is doing a little "boat" cleaning,  gearing up for the season that begins this week. Give him a call at 800.863.2338 or 1.410.968-2338 for reservations. Seats go fast, so plan your summer trip now. 

The Stephen Thomas is docked near the city dock next to the Olde Crisfield Crab and Steak House.

The seats have been pulled out for cleaning. Captain Thomas keeps such a clean and tidy boat, I think the Navy, if they gave him an inspection,  would give him 5 stars. I know. They don't  give stars, but they would be impressed.


Here are a few photos from a cruise I covered last year.



View from the deck of the Stephen Thomas. Priceless.



Put this in your card index file.

2 comments:

Barry said...

I loved that photo of the Steven Thomas all lit up at night.

The cruise sure looks fun.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I threatened to do this last year. It's on my list again for this year. Thanks for the reminder.
<><