Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chesapeake Cove Assisted Living

Alice Byrd Tawes Nursing Home, Chesapeake Cove Assisted Living
As everyone in the area knows, we now have a beautiful new nursing home, complete with an assisted living center. The nursing home is now open and Chesapeake Cove, the assisted living center, located on the 4th floor, will soon be open. I recently got a sneak peak, and it is gorgeous. The view of the bay is awesome. If I were a little older, I would be putting in my application for one of those rooms now.


I captured the below photos of the old nursing home coming down. A new entrance will soon be in place.






And here are a few photos from my sneak-peek...


Myrna Bozman is the assisted living manager.

Myrna shows off the warm, inviting dining area.



Decorative items capture the flavor of the bay.

It was snowing on this day, but the sunsets are gorgeous.




I could have played with this all day.


Read full coverage in the archives of the Crisfield-Somerset County Times - Dec. 22 edition.

To reserve your room or a room for your loved one, call 410.968.1022.

No comments: