Saturday, February 18, 2012

NOAA Weather Calls for Snow, January 18-19, 2012

NOAA weather snow in Crisfield
I pulled a file photo to match the weather forecast (if you follow my blog, you will recognize the house in the background-it has since been torn down)...



Tonight
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly
Cloudy
Lo 38 °F
Sunday
Rain/Snow Chance for Measurable Precipitation 100%
Rain/Snow

Hi 42 °F
Sunday
Night

Rain/Snow Chance for Measurable Precipitation 100%
Rain/Snow

Lo 35 °F
Washington's
Birthday

Chance Snow Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%
Chance
Snow
Hi 45 °F
Monday
Night

Mostly Clear
Mostly
Clear
Lo 28 °F
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
Hi 49 °F
Tuesday
Night

Mostly Cloudy
Mostly
Cloudy
Lo 44 °F
Wednesday
Partly Sunny
Partly
Sunny
Hi 54 °F
Wednesday
Night

Chance Showers Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%
Chance
Showers
Lo 44 °F

Will I be photographing in the snow? Let's see? Retired. Warm inside. Cold outside. No editors expecting photos.  I just don't know yet.

6 comments:

Lew said...

One nice thing about retirement: you can shot the snow through the window! (and I have)

Jackie said...

Those are some cold temperatures!
I'm thinking I know the answer to your question. :))

eileeninmd said...

I thought we would be having some snow today, but the sun is shining in the Hereford zone near the Pa line. I am happy it is missing us this time.

aurbie said...

All: a little snow as I write this, but I think I will stay in my warm bed. If it has not melted by the time I get up, I will venture out.

Lew: shoot from the window? What kind of photographer would I be if I did that?

aurbie said...

eileeninmd: I thought about going out at midnight on Sunday, but there simply was not enough snow for serious photo-taking.

aurbie said...

Jackie: It got a little chilly. Sixties arrive in a few days, but then back to the cold.