Monday, November 28, 2011

The Military Exchange in Delmar, DE

The Military Exchange in Delmar, Delaware
I have been a fan of the Zombie Squad for a long time. It is always a good idea to be prepared, and where else to pick up clothing and supplies than at a military store? They carry a variety of items for military collectors, law-enforcement officials, hunters, or just people like me who are ready to "bug in" or "out," in case of an emergency. They have some nice warm woollies, too. Check them out at 38660 Sussex Hwy.




Although the CDC has no official ties to the Zombie Squad, they have released info on being prepared for anything, including zombies. Click on link to visit the CDC site.

I pulled this photo from a future post of me wearing a Zombie Squad tee. I just bought some of those warm woollies at the Military Exchange for the upcoming cold weather. Where is winter? Oh, who cares? It can stay away.

No comments: