Friday, November 11, 2011

May I suggest a stay a stay at the Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast? Cape May, NJ...

Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast, Cape May NJ
What started out as summer cottage for a Philadelphia chemist in 1850, is now one of the premiere bed and breakfast in the country. The Cape May Christmas lights are always awesome, so check out this jewel and treat yourself to an early Christmas present, or just blow off the family and hold up here for Christmas.  With 27 luxurious rooms, all with private baths, even Santa might want to stay a night or two. Not on Christmas Eve, Santa - besides I didn't see any reindeer stables.  Room prices include a full breakfast, afternoon tea (I love afternoon tea), and evening wine and cheese. 


Did I mention the balconies and ocean view? Check out their site.

1 comment:

Cynthia L. H. said...

Oh, that looks wonderful, Patty. ;^) I love afternoon tea, too. Such a glorious Victorian house ~~ would love exploring.