Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday filtered photo...

New Mexico Adobe house stock photo
"As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness."  ~ Henry David Thoreau


Filtered photo, somewhere in New Mexico. I dunno. I have been through a lot of nameless towns. I know this town had a name, but nowhere to be found on the negative. I don't even know where I was headed. Perhaps nowhere. Looks like I found it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the many textures here are amazing! And I love the variety of earth tones against the deep blue sky. Nowhere is the perfect name, although I'm sure some call it home : )

Bagman and Butler said...

I often see places like this and want to go inside and live there for awhile and see what it is like. Crazy, huh?