Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow snaps from Georgia

If I was still working for the newspaper, I would be required to run around getting snowy photos. Thank goodness, I can stay warm and cozy inside. Kudos to retirement. I could not resist a few snaps.

From the safety of the warm house...






I braved the screen porch for this photo...



I cracked open the door off the kitchen for this one...



I crept out to photograph the road...there is no getting down this mountain when it snows.



 I had to photograph the start of our hiking trail in the backyard...

Here is the trail in fall...

Back in the house, I joined the cats for a nice warmup by the fire...

Did anyone say, "Brandy?"

1 comment:

J9 said...

The whole snow in the south thing makes me anxious in an end of the world kind of way. Here in sunny CA, it finally rained today (a teeny tiny bit). I'm hoping we won't have a drought in the next month.