Friday, November 9, 2012

Summer Flowers Preserved


I took this photo in August. It is some kind of tropical flower that my neighbor grows in a pot on her porch. As I was leaving her house, the cheery little petals caught my attention and I pulled out my iPhone. Wonderful little gadget, the iPhone. In a perfect light, you get a near perfect photo.

Unfortunately, life seldom offers up great light, as least as far as professional photographers are concerned. But on this day, I had friendship and a perfect light to preserve the moment. I love to find forgotten photos in my iPhone.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

This looks like a painting...
Beautifully captured!!

Tina said...

"The best camera is the one that you have in your hand."
Wow Patty! This is the most beautiful Kalachuchi photo I've ever seen.

Lew said...

Sometimes nature provides just the right light without any assistance from us!